The ductile cast iron EN-JS 1049 (ASTM A395) used for the shell, meets the requirements of the chemical industry.
The fluoroplastic lining PFA provides a reliable protection against corrosive chemicals.
The especially thick-walled lining prevents damage even with permeating chemicals.
Material : Stainless Steel
Size : 1/2" - 6 "
Liner : PFA
Rating : PN
- - Design : ISO/DIN ANSI/ISA-75.08.01
- Nominal Pressure : 16 bar
- Housing Material : EN-JS 1049 / ASTM A395
- Face-to-Face : DIN EN 558-1 and ISO 5752 series 1
- Flanges to ISO 7005-2, type B or flanges drilled to ASME B16.5 class 150, raised face
- Temperature Range : -60 °C to +150 °C (-75 °F to +300 °F)
- Certifications : EU Pressure Equipment Directive 2014/68/EU, German Clean Air Act (TA-Luft)
We will contact you via telephone in 1x24 hours to confirm your order and payment confirmation.
*Delivery fee not included